Monday 15 July 2024

Junk Journal July Days 11 and 12

 Hello All.

I have a couple of junk journal pages to share with you today, for Meg's Junk Journal July challenge on Instagram.

Day 11 - Stamps. I used some of my own hand-carved stamps.


Day 12 - Packaging. Lots of packaging on this, and isn't a teabag packaging for tea?

Also, as I've added tangle of black thread between the teabag and painted blue circle, I'm linking this page to Halle's I've got a notion theme at Art Journal Journey.


Thanks so much for your visit today.

Alison xox


4 comments:

  1. Both are fabulous. Love how you used your stamps! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! They are both great pieces. Love how you added the tangle of thread to fit my theme for AJJ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both fantastic Alison. I love all the threads you used for Halle's challenge. The tan and turquoise work so well together. Thanks for linking up and joining Halle. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your hand carved stamps in your art. You do such a great job making them.

    I adore the way you colored the teabag. I'm in awe of those round teabags, anyway. I am also pleased to see the threads that made this eligible for Halle's theme at AJJ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.