Friday 26 April 2024

AJJ - Geometric Forms

 Hello Friends.

My energy levels have been low lately as I'm anemic, but I'm finally getting an iron infusion on Monday so hopefully that will help. My autoimmune hepatitis has a lot to answer for! The medication makes all my blood counts low ๐Ÿ˜’ Thankfully I can still manage a walk nearly every day, I just struggle a bit with the hills.

I've been wanting to make another art journal page for Valerie's Geometric Forms theme at Art Journal Journey, and I finally managed it.


I threw everything at this spread, using some prompt cards to get me going. It's definitely not a 'less is more' page! Lol!



Thanks so much for visiting,

Hugs,

Alison xox

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your anaemia, it can be so incapacitating. I hope you got to relax while making this art journal page. It is so intricate and gorgeous.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you get soon help from the treatment.
    Your spread is full of awesome textures, and I love the beautiful tones of the colors ๐Ÿ‘
    Happy weekend ๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all that yummy texture and drips! I like the colors too.
    I'm glad you can get out in the sunshine to walk and drink in some good Vitamin D, although I'm sure you probably take D3. I do and when I do it daily, I feel better with my arthritises. I take magnesium with it to help the intake. Telling folks to stay out of the sun has probably caused a lot of the autoimmune conditions, one for another, trade-offs. Now some researchers are saying that not getting sun exposure causes some skin cancers. Was it a ploy all along to give dermatologists and big pharma more patients? I am not shocked at anything anymore. Hope your infusion goes well and helps! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry you've been struggling so much, hope the iron infusion works. Love this page, the colours and texture looks amazing. take care; Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all I hope that you are soon feeling better and will have more energy soon. Your journal spread is fabulous, love it! Hugs & prayers, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is lush with texture and color. I love it! I'm glad you're feeling good enough to make something, but I know my husband had been anemic at one point and it's not fun. I hope your shot goes well and you feel more energetic soon. Have a wonderful rest of April, and thanks for joining Valerie's challenge. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, there is so much texture in this. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.