Wednesday 17 April 2024

100 Days of Gelliprinting - Week 8

 Hello all.

Here are my gelliprints for week 8 of the 100 day project challenge.

Day 50 - alcohol inks 


Day 51 - more alcohol inks, dripped onto the gelliplate, then used a hairdryer to blow the inks about. Brayered some acrylic paints when the inks were dry, pressed bubble wrap into it, then took the print. Love this effect.



Day 52 - a gorgeous stencil and acrylic paint.



Day 53 - string and bubble wrap.



Day 54 - stencil.



Day 55 - Posca pen, masks and bubble wrap, with acrylic paint.




Day 56 - handmade stencils on a print with leftover edges from previous prints, then a gorgeous ghost print.



Thanks for visiting,

Alison xox


4 comments:

  1. Wow, so many beautiful designs! I love 51 with the alcohol inks and bubble wrap, it looks like coral and the colours look amazing - so pretty 😊. I hope you're having a good week! Happy and creative wishes ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some more gorgeous prints Alison. I really like the string ones, and I need to remember to try that next time I pull out my plate. Hopefully that will be soon. Thanks for the idea! hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful display you have created! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really mastering the materials! Love the alcohol ink effects and also your handmade stencils, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.