Saturday 4 November 2023

November Art Journal Calendar

Hello All.

I have my November art journal calendar to share with you today. I'm linking it to Jo's Nature theme at Art Journal Journey


I started with a layer of collage, then brayered on a light layer of Pumpkin Soup Fresco acrylic. I added some random stamping with a script stamp, and a leaf stamp around the edges, and glued some robin patterned paper tissue on the bottom of each page.



I stenciled leaves for journaling, and my title, and added white gel pen outlines and numbers. 


I finished with a dotty outline and some white acrylic splashes, using a white Posca paint pen.

Here's my completed October spread.


Thanks for dropping by,

Alison

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal page
    Happy you dropped by my blog

    Much🖤love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new pages and leaves.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool calendar Alison. I like it a lot. Outlining the leaves in white was a great effect. Enjoy your Sunday. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is what I get while writing at the end of a so-so film we're watching. I forgot to say thanks for joining us at AJJ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you religiously continue to create your calendar pages, what a joy to look back and reflect, I think you will have a good few years worth now. I very much love Novembers layout and the little robin hidden in the background.
    Happy creative November Hugs TRacey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the background; it looks much as if it's painted delicately.
    I'm wishing you a lovelu month ahead xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful calender pages! Loving the autumnal colours and leaves with the pretty robins framing them - perfect 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at AJJ! Happy November ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new pages ,look very Autumnal! Let's hope for some good walking weather so we can get out and enjoy the falling leaves, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scrumptious backgrounds on both of these! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your background is stunning and those leaves are absilutely perfect for Jo's thee at AJJ. LOVE these pages, Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your calendar pages Alison, that robin tissue paper is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how your robin tissue has blended into the background giving a misty kind of look to your page today. Perfect with the leaves for you to write on. Have a lovely week Alison.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so amazing with your art. Every piece is so beautiful and made with such imagination. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.