Monday 20 November 2023

Christmas Cards

 Hello All.

I made a start on some Christmas cards this week. 

I used some Elusive Images stamps for these two. These are old stamp sets that are no longer available unfortunately.

I used Distress Inks to make the backgrounds and to colour the images.



Every year my church ask me to come up with a design for the Christmas card they distribute locally with the Christmas services printed inside.

Here's the angel design I painted for this year's card.


Thanks for visiting,

Alison

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and images,love the inky backgrounds too.Really love the beautiful Angel you painted for the Church card too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, and I love the angel you made. Have a great week, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Alison. You look like you had a lot of fun too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards and gorgeous painted angel! All so lovely, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas cards and I love the angel that you painted - perfect 😊. I hope you're having a lovely week ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh these cards are just gorgeous. I love your art and how you create from the heart. It shows. Have a lovely day today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are fabulous, but your angel is divine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.