Saturday 18 November 2023

365 Somethings Days 300-307

 Hello Friends.

I've been catching up with my 365 Somethings in between trying to get some Christmas cards made. I'm struggling to keep up this year, but I'm just about managing it. I have regular hospital appointments for my autoimmune hepatitis, and had to go into hospital this week for a gastroscopy op, which didn't help matters, but mainly it's the fact that I like to go walking most days, which makes me a bit weary but I really enjoy.

Anyway, back to my Somethings. Here are two sets of mini collages for days 300-307.

Days 300-303






Days 304-307






I'll be back tomorrow with another two sets of collages.

Thanks so much for visiting.

Alison

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous colloages,love the colours and the gold splatters and circles.Hope you feel more like yourself soon.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great ATC's Alison. The green and the teal work great with each other. Have a great rest of your weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, these are alwsays so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've used favorite colors of mine, Alison, and I love the blocking you did on these. I hope the results of your procedure are good. Take care and rest up to fully recover. Prayers and hugs, XXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear about the health problems you are having, I hope you feel better soon, Alison!! Walking is always so good for the mind, glad you are able to do that. I specially love Days 304-307 set, made me think of old architecture.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.