Friday 3 March 2023

March Art Journal Calendar for AJJ Anything Goes

Hello friends.

I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have little energy for much. I think it must be from Covid, my legs are weaker and achy. I've managed to go for slower shorter walks, not too many hills, and to continue with my daily mini collages though, I'm not giving in to it!

I'm sharing my March art journal calendar today, and linking it to Valerie's Anything Goes theme at Art Journal Journey.

I started with a background of teabags, scraped on some gesso, and used my finger to apply the blue marks.

I applied orange paint with  hand-cut circle stencil, added yellow petals and black pen outlines. I hand-wrote the title in the same way, and finished with splashes of watery blue paint.

Here's my completed February page...


I hope you're all keeping well, and enjoying lots of creative time.

Alison xox

9 comments:

  1. Hi Alison, thanks for sharing your wonderful March page with us at AJJ. I love your sunny flowers. Have a god weekend and a wonderful March, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful sunflowers calendar pages and hope you feel much better soon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. March is ready for sunshine and I hope we get lots! Love it! Thanks for linking to Valerie's AJJ theme, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. March is ready for sunshine and I hope we get lots! Love it! Thanks for linking to Valerie's AJJ theme, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're back to yourself very soon Alison. It doesn't sound like it's been fun. I love this month's sunflower calendar. It's very cheery! Take care. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sunflower march calendar a very happy design to document your creative month ahead. I do love to see them.
    You've been through a lot with your health and getting over Covid can take a long time just take it at your own pace, our bodies are very good at telling us when it's time to rest.
    Happy crafting hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely calendar pages and the current one reminds me of sunflowers with their big bold centres. What a great idea to bring tea bags into it. Absolutely gorgeous.
    Hugs, Neet xx
    ps so sorry you are not recovering as quickly as you would like, it takes time so be kind to yourself and don't overdo things. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always LOVE your calendar pages that put mine to shame. March is especially lovely with the used tea bags in the background. I love the sunflowery flowers and I like your background, too. This is ideal for Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot how cool your calendar pages are and how diligently you fill them in. One day I am going to do this too. Love the flowers! So happy. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.