Tuesday 21 March 2023

365 Somethings - 66-72

 Hello all.

It's been another stressful week, another gastroscopy last week. Thankfully all is healing well, but I'll need some injection therapy in a few weeks time.

I was due to have a bone marrow biopsy tomorrow, but due to an infection, I've had to postpone it. It had already been postponed once because of junior hospital doctors striking.

On a good note, I had a lovely Mother's Day weekend, with my mum and dad, my mother-in-law, and our daughter. Hubby cooked a couple of delicious lunches, and we managed a video chat with our son too.

Anyway, today I have some more mini collages to share for Daisy Yellow Art's 365 Somethings challenge.








Thanks for visiting today.

Alison xox


8 comments:

  1. Oh no. Sorry to read about the infection. Glad you had a good Mother's Day weekend. Here's to getting healed up! Cheers, Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've added some lovely texture to these. They're all so great. You do such a great job putting bits and pieces together. Happy spring to you. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was admiring each and every one of these and was SO sad when I reached the end. I could look at these minis all day long. Collage fodder at its finest, dear Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got so overwhelmed by the mini collages, I failed to mention how sorry I was to read about your infection and your recent health issues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous mini collages you are brilliant at these,love all the layers and textures.Sorry to hear about all your health issues,hope you get sorted with the biopsy soon and fingers crossed for good results
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little collages, you really have the right trick here. Sorry about the infection, hope you are soon feeling better. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these, Alison, so textural and inventive with the materials you have used. I'm happy you had such a great Mother's Day, sounds very lovely. I sure hope you get your tests done soon, it is no fun waiting. Over here, we are seeing med shortages. My brother's appendix burst last week and he also had pneumonia in his left lung. They had to delay the surgery until they could scramble to find the meds needed to do the surgery, only a few hours, but it had begun to gangrene and he was very fortunate it all worked out well! They had only told him they didn't have an operating room open, we think it was a fib to cover not having the meds. It's scary times all over, for one reason or another.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to read that you had to cancel your appointment! I hope you don't have to wait too long for another. Loving these little collages. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.