Monday 27 March 2023

365 Somethings - 80-86

 Hello Friends.

Before I share my Somethings, I must let you know that unfortunately I have had to add comment moderation again. This is due to a sudden high number of spam comments I have received lately. I shall publish your comments as soon as I have received and spotted notification of them.

Now, here are my mini collages for this last week, for Daisy Yellow Art's 365 Somethings challenge. I've made a couple of sets, a set of 3 and a set of 4, as you will probably spot. I must say, I really enjoyed working in sets like this.








Thanks so much for dropping by and leaving your lovely comments.

Alison

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous little creations! Sorry you are getting so much spam, hope it soon gets less. Have a great week! Hugs,Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Alison,great collages and love the flowers-sorry to hear about the spam-fingers crossed I don't get a lot of spam but a lot of my legit comments go into spam!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, beautiful little page!
    Hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these 2 series. I like the 2 types of flowers you added. These look like fun to make, and I think I've said that before. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alison, such a bummer to get the spammers. I keep comment moderation on and I'm getting comments to approve on posts from 2 years back, a few every week. Very weird! I delete them. Anyway, I always get such a kick out of reading these collages, seeing how you combined papers and what you drew. They never bore me! Hope you are still feeling better, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sets. I love everything you create. Your collage fodder is fun and so are your hand carved stamps. And you always come up with the best sentiments, too. I love them all!

    I got a "Failed to Publish" message, but I will keep trying.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.