Saturday 11 February 2023

365 Somethings - Days 17-23

Hello friends.

Yipee! I don't have covid anymore! I tested negative yesterday, and celebrated with a walk with my good friend Louise and her dog, and also her neighbour's dog. We usually walk once a week, and I had a lovely welcome back from sweet Pascal the poodle and Tilly the cockerpoo. 

I've started to catch up with my 365 Somethings, so here are another week's worth.








Thank you so much for visiting, and for your lovely supportive comments.

Alison

6 comments:

  1. Good to hear you have recovered and I love all your collaged pieces
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah for the negative test! That is good news. Especially when you can celebrate with a walk with 2 dogs. And a good friend too. Loving today's mini collages Alison. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little collages. Congrats on being Covid free, enjoy! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're recovering and am sorry i hadn't seen the original post telling of your problems until now - playing catch up here! . Great mini collages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your color contrast and doodling on each of these collages, Alison. So happy for you to be negative! Hopefully since you were energetic enough to go walking, you've no lingering troubles with it. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mini collages are all so amazing Alison, the first one in this post sums up my life perfectly right now. So sorry to read you have been unwell, I hope you are healing well now and thankfully got shot of that pesky covid!!
    Apologies for not being around recently, it's been quite impossible to juggle care duties with arty shares my end.
    Lovely to see creatives like yourself still sharing in blogland.
    Take good care of yourself Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.