Wednesday 8 February 2023

365 Somethings 2023 - 14-16

Hello Friends.

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my calendar post, and your kind wishes for my recovery, they were very much appreciated. 

I thought I would share the three 5 minute mini collages I made before I ended up in hospital. I hope to get back to these, maybe today I'll be motivated. I'm feeling better and a bit more energized now. 




Looking at these collages makes me keen to make some more, so watch this space.

Thank you so much for visiting,

big hugs,

Alison

6 comments:

  1. These are great Alison. They have great texture as well as color. Recovering is one way to try someone's patience, but then when you feel well, it seems like the recovery was no time at all. at least for me. Take care Alison. Hope you find a bit of art time. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant love all the texture and distressed layers .Good to hear you are feeling better-take care
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you will be getting back to crafting again, but please take care of yourself. I will be in the clinic here for another 4 weeks and then i can go home, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little somethings are beautiful. I can't believe you make these in such a short amount of time and they turn out so comprehensively perfect. I hope you are able to make art again soon, dear because I love what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these collages, Alison, hope you are continuing to feel better and good luck prayers for your follow-up scope. XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.