Sunday 11 December 2022

Care December 2022

 Hello All! I hope you're having a lovely weekend.

I'm joining in with two Advent challenges at the moment, Art Journal Advent that I shared yesterday, and also Kasia's Care December 2022. This is another challenge with daily prompts to get you thinking and creating.

I made a junk journal for the challenge, this one's about 7x7", with pages of different sizes. I like to use recycled packaging for my covers, and a few other recycled collage materials.


Here are my first week's pages.

Day 1 - Good Intentions.


Day 2 - The Harbour.


Day 3 - The Blank Space.


Day 4 - Grow and Heal.


Day 5 - Cleansing.


Day 6 - The White Unicorns.


Day 7 - Love Letter.


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit me.

Alison

7 comments:

  1. This is another great advent journal. At least so far I should say. You have some fabulous pages Alison. Happy new week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your “intention” to make art every day! All your pages are great to see. You have a natural talent for making art journals.
    Annie (Annie’s musings)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your pages are great. My favorite is The white unicorns. I prefer simplicity in layouts more than overloaded creations.
    We have a snow storm here 🌬️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, another junk journal? You ARE staying motivated and rocking the art! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so beautiful, Alison! I love the warm orange, and specially love Day 1 and Day 3.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely wonderful. You have given us another great journal to go gaga over. I love them all, especially Grow and Heal and Cleansing. Collage and collage fodder at its best, dear Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another set of beautiful pages! Loving your collage pieces and the orange colour way, so pretty 😊. I hope you're having a great week! Hugs Jo x
    p.s. I'm glad you like your Christmas card and thanks so much for yours too, those silver baubles and joy wording are sparkling so beautifully in the sunshine today! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.