Saturday 10 December 2022

Art Journal Advent 2022

Happy Saturday Everyone!

To keep myself motivated in December, I've joined in with a couple of Advent art challenges on Instagram. One of these is Michelle and Tamara's Art Journal Advent 2022. There are daily prompts to get you thinking and creating. I try to spend about 30 minutes or less on a page.

I first created a little junk journal. It's about 6x6", and the pages are smaller and different sizes.


 And here are the first 10 pages. I wrote the prompt on each page, hopefully it is legible.











Oops! I just realised I didn't write the prompt on my last page. The prompt for Day 10 is 'YES'. 

Some of my pages are looking a bit snowy with the white ink splatters, so I hope I can qualify to join in with Jo's Snowy Winter theme at Art Journal Journey. I hope I haven't broken any rules. I nominate my Day 6 page for the theme, I think the little girl is looking out of her window at the snow ;-)

Apologies for the very long post.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous book with creative well composed pages 👏🤩

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's gorgeous! thank you for your lovely card which came today xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little junk journal and fabulous collaged pages
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely set of pages in your new journal, what a great idea to do an Advent one.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this junk journal - all of your pages are fantastic and quite a few of them are snowy enough for Jo's AJJ theme, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO glad you're playing again this year, Alison. I have trouble with esoteric themes. I would prefer themes like nature, etc. You give me an idea of what Michelle is looking for, since I can't get on Instagram to see what others are creating. Thanks for sharing these wonderful pages. I LOVE your journal, too. I had planned to use the same one I used last year, but when I counted, there were only seven pages left, which meant I could only create 14 days in that book.

    Even your YES reminds me of a snowflake, so I think this is fabulous. Thanks for sharing these at Art Journal Journey using Jo's theme, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this definitely works Alison. Some of your ladies (especially the one in blue) looks a little bit cold so winter is a perfect theme. It's fun to see your pages. Thanks for sharing with us for Jo's challenge at AJJ. Have a great rest of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your advent art journal is awesome! I love the idea of it. I’m just not quick witted enough to create so quickly. You pack your pages with great ideas and details. And, wow, all done in 30 minutes or so. Envy here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You show wonderful works and so many ideas on the theme!!!!!
    Happy Advent.Hugs,Elke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Alison, they are all fabulous. I am gobsmacked by so much creativity! And thanks for joining us at AJJ! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful pages! Loving how you depicted the snow with the white splatters and the how many sleeps til Christmas is perfect 😊. You created some wonderful pages in your journal, it's a lovely way to capture your creativity; I enjoy creating 6x6 pages too! Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I nearly forgot to say ... Thanks so much for joining my Snowy Winter challenge at AJJ too 😊. Hugs Jo xx

      Delete
  12. Wonderful pages, Alison! Love your junk journal! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fabulous. So happy to see my favourite little orange flower again!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.