Friday 16 December 2022

Art Journal Advent Days 11-16

Hello Everyone.

I have a few more pages to share, that I've created for Michelle & Tamara's Art Journal Advent.

Day 11 - Your greatest gift of 2022. Definitely being able to see more of my family. Our daughter moved into her new home in June, and we've been to stay with her a few times since. She's very excited to be hosting us and her brother this Christmas.


 Day 12 - Simplify. 

An abstract snowy woodland walk for Jo's Snowy Winter theme at Art Journal Journey.


Day 13 - Self-confidence. Just a fun abstract collage. :-)


Day 14 - Building Castles in the Air. Do you recognise a couple of my collage fodder watercolour pieces from earlier in the year?


Day 15 - Vulnerability. Bees and hedgehogs are on the danger list, and I used some fragile teabag papers.

I always put out some water in case a hedgehog passes by, but I've sadly never seen one in our garden.


Day 16 - Unfiltered. Struggled with this prompt, so I just threw a bit of collage down, and a watercolour butterfly I created earlier this year.


Thanks for visiting today.

Alison

12 comments:

  1. You have some more wonderful pages Alison. I love the variety not only of pages but of techniques you've used, and how you've illustrated each topic. Happy weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re very good with these prompts for art, Alison. I would struggle with how to illustrate the expression of a word or phrase. All your pages are awesome. I just keep scrolling up and down enjoying them.
    Annie (annie’s musings)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative, interested and very well done. Love each of them.
    Happy weekend 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pages for Advent
    Happy you dropped by my blog

    Much💌love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops, I missed that you linked up to AJJ. Thanks for joining us for Jo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages, glad you are enjoying the prompts. Happy weekend, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all FABULOUS!!! Thanks for joining us at AJJ. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I apologize for the late visit. I attended a funeral that turned into a two day event. I am so far behind, I am stuck on Day 9!

    I am in LOVE with your collage fodder. I am also in love with the last two pages you shared. I had no ideas come to mind, so I may copy/steal your ideas for both. Thank you for your great collage fodder examples and your wonderful art you gave us. Thanks, too, for the page you shared with us at Art Journal Journey using Jo's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely wonderful! Love the snowy walk fr Jo's AJJ theme! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, what a beautiful array of pages! Loving the snowy page and that little hedgehog is so adorable 😊. The bee is super too and that butterfly is gorgeous - perfect! Sending you happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.