Monday 5 September 2022

September Art Journal Calendar

 Hello Everyone!

A few days late, but here is my calendar spread for the month ahead.

I started with a background of book pages, teabags and white acrylic paint. Then I stencilled the That's Crafty angel wings with turquoise acrylic. I outlined them with a brown Stabilo All pencil. I used the brown pencil to stencil the (PaperArtsy) title, then outlined with a black gel pen.

I'm linking my spread to Neet's Fur or Feathers theme at Art Journal Journey.

Here's my August calendar all filled in.

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great September.

Alison

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous calendar, love the wings, great idea for Neet's theme! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, your calendar spread puts mine to shame. This is a real gem. I cant believe you made this in a day. These are great wings. I love, love, love them. They are absolutely perfect for Neet's theme at Art Journal Journey, too, dear Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wings Alison. And I also love how both calendars have feathers-smile. so even the finished one would work. Thanks for sharing both of these with us at AJJ for Neet's challenge. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages-love all the wings
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so good at making your calendar pages SO interesting looking. Your feathery angel wings look great and will be such fun to write on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW what a fabulous idea to use the Angel wings for your calendar this month. They work so well, in fact I think they are one of the nicest ways to do a calendar I have seen for a long time. Love the little birdie on the other page too.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, only now able to comment on you because of Google.
    Your angel wing calendar sheet and your bird sheet are beautiful, the colors combo are so pretty!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful calender pages! Loving the brown background with those turquoise wings 😊. Hope you are keeping well and apologies I haven't been visiting, my MIL has been in hospital and we've had family staying so I haven't had any time. Take care and wishing you a Happy September! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulous pages Alison! Love those angel wings, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.