Sunday 4 September 2022

Letters, Beach & Waving

 Hello All.

I have my final pages to share for Elle's EOTCJournalAugust challenge.

Day 29 - Letters.

I went with letters of the alphabet for my page. It kind of looks to me like the bird is called Bob :D

I'm linking this page to Neet's Fur or Feathers theme at Art Journal Journey.


Days 30 & 31 - Beach & Waving.

I thought I'd combine these two prompts into one page. I gessoed the page, then painted the beach scene with watercolours. adding extra layers of colour to create depth.

Is the person in the sea waving to his friend to come and join him, or is he in trouble?


Thanks to Elle for setting the prompts for this challenge. It was fun.

Alison

9 comments:

  1. Great journal pages and love Bob lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Alison. I wouldn’t mind being on that beach today. Summer has returned. And what a fun page for Neet’s challenge too. Thanks for sharing with us at AJJ. Hope you had a nice weekend. Hugs Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fancy bird for Neet's AJJ theme . I do hope the person in the water is okay! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I hope the waving is an invite to join in the fun in the water rather than for any other reason. Love your colouring on this page but I guess I came to look at your other page and i just love Bob. What a cute fluffy bird she is. I decided it really is Roberta who is a bit of a tomboy and therefore known as Bob. Too pretty and cute to be a guy bird.
    Thanks for joining my challenge at AJJ. Have a good week ahead,
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both pages are great. I think the person in the sea is in trouble....Hugs, Valerie
    And thanks for linking again to Neet's challenge at AJJ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bob is so cute. What a great idea for letters. It's alsp a great dea fpr Jeet's theme at Art Journal Journey, too.

    Nice way to end the series. Combining the final two makes for a great page and a good question to ponder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun bird on wonderful sea scenery.
    Happy September 🌅

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that bird! I also hope it's a friendly wave from the sea and not the drowning option lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous pages! Of course the beach of bright colours is gorgeous and the quirky bird has found the perfect home on your page 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.