Monday 16 October 2023

Wanderlust Live Day 3 with Iris Fritschi-Cussons

 Hello All.

I've been a very bad blogger lately, although I have been making art, and continuing with the Wanderlust Live free taster sessions. They are still available on the Everything Art website if you want to jump in. 

Did I mention that I recently had a holiday in Derbyshire, and the Everything Art shop was in the next town? I had to visit of course, and I met a lovely lady called Rachel that I met through Instagram there. And we also met the talented owner Kasia Avery, who is every bit as lovely as she appears in her videos. It was definitely a highlight of the holiday. Well that and the badgers we saw each night outside of our cottage 😊 😍 We stayed on a farm, and the farmer put out peanuts for the badgers every evening.

Anyway, I digress! Here is an intuitive art journal page I made for Iris Fritschi-Cussons' second Wanderlust Live class.







I'm linking this spread to Try It On Tuesday's Autumn challenge.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison xox

7 comments:

  1. I just love this autumn themed page Alison. The colors are vibrant (which is something our leaves aren't exactly having this year) and so beautiful. Happy new week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal page is wonderful, love the colours and the gorgeous splatters. Glad you had a good holiday, including a craft shop nearby, wow! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been so creative with your paints and leaf shapes, the design looks beautifully artsy! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great journal spread. the holiday sounds fab, especially with a proper craft shop to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love your take on that taster lesson, Alison! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Alison- I love these colours and the spattering! Your holiday sounds great. The Everything Art shop is great and badgers on your doorstep sounds ideal. Thanks so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great journal pages

    Thank you for joining in at Try it on Tuesday
    challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.