Tuesday 8 August 2023

Fodder Challenge 2023 - Part Two

Hi Everyone. 

I'm back today with the 2nd installment of my projects for the Fodder School free Challenge.

Day 8 - Mini tag book with Megan Quinlan.



 Day 9 - Mini collage art with Chris Karpiak.






Day 11 - Mixed media tag series with Shay Michelle Kent.



Day 12 - Fodder Catcher/Mobile with Susanne Randers.




Thanks for staying the course. I really enjoyed stretching my creative limits on some of these projects. There is one other project I may have a go at, so watch this space 😀

Have a great week,

Alison xox

5 comments:

  1. Not only are these some great ideas, but you made some fabulous art for each challenge. It's fun to see it. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all brilliant love the beautiful mobiles,mini collages and little tag book
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have fantastic ideas, and your crafted pieces are wonderful. Impossible to choose a favourite by so many gorgeous items. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember watching the tag book, but don't remember how she attached the tags to each other. I also saw the Create tags, but they didn't interest me. I did love the mobile I didn't get to see how she made it. Think I can figure that one out, though. What I DON'T remember are the little collages. I wish I had seen that one. Yours are amazing. Challenging and absolutely fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fabulous. Love the mobile, it's very eye-catching. You absolutely rocked the mini-collages...duh, I coulda bet money on that, lol. I'd say you made out like a bandit with those previews, good job! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.