Monday 7 August 2023

Fodder Challenge 2023 - Part One

 Hello Everyone.

Fodder School recently ran a free Fodder Challenge on Instagram, featuring 12 mini classes from the tutors in their up-coming year long class. The year long class is a bit pricey for me, so I love it when they do the freebie 😀

Here is the first installment showing what I created. I only managed 9 of the classes in the time frame, so I picked my favourites.

Day One - Watercolour foliage with Tiffany Sharpe.


Day two - Book cover with gelli-printed collage fodder with added marks, with Barb Smucker.



Day three - Floating quote quartet with Alison Bomber.






Day 5 - Mixed media tokens with Kecia Deveney.





Day 6 - Gelli printed fabric ribbons with Yetunde Rodriguez.




Apologies for the photo heavy post. As you can see, there was quite a variety of amazing projects. Thanks for staying till the end of my post 😀

I'll be back with the rest of the projects tomorrow.

Alison xox

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had noticed there were freebies. I read the "pay" part, which was a bit pricey for me too. But wow, it seems the freebies had some great ideas and I like all your play. I may have to steal an idea or 2-smile. Happy new week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth did you manage so much in such a short time? Respect! Wonderful pieces, all of them. I espeicall love the ribbons and the identity cards! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you were certainly kept busy-love the Vintage ones and book covers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a lot of interesting elements, you certainly made the most of it. I've another friend who did last years and there's an amulet display course in there that interested me but I figured I could sort it out on my own if I really wanted to, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Several of my British friends completed all of these projects. I want to create the cover and the the collage fodder coins and foliage. I didn't have time to see the last one, but I sure love what you have shown so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trust me, Alison, this is NOT a photo heavy post. I was able to watch all but the last video. I felt lucky I got to watch as many as I did.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.