Monday 24 July 2023

ICAD Week 7

 Hi Everyone.

Here are my Icads for week 7 of Daisy Yellow Art's Index Card A Day challenge.

Day 43 - Patina. I used bead gel to create the texture.


Day 44 - Wabi-Sabi. Had to look this one up. Embracing imperfection and the simple things in life, from what I could gather.


Day 45 Repeat. I love dots :-)


Day 46 - Millefleur. I watercolour painted lots of flowers.


Day 47 - Vermillion. Did some torn paper-weaving and used Cadmium Red acrylic for my background.


Day 48 - Raindrops. Inspired by a saying here in the UK. We get a lot of rain!


Day 49 - Focus.


We're getting close to the finishing post. There are some tricky prompts in week 8, but I'm looking forward to the challenge.

Thanks for visiting me.

Alison xox

7 comments:

  1. A wonderful selection, dear Alison. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection -love them all especially the paper weaving
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. You have some fun stamps, and like you, I love dots. Those beads add some awesome texture too. Happy new week to you. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dots and flowers are my fave. Though each one is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dots are my favorite, but I also love Focus, something I would never have thought of the way you did. We also say raining cats and dogs in the states, too. Or maybe it's my British upbringing (grin). The weaving is great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cards, Alison, love the weaving and all the pattern repetition, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. great ICADS. I love the vermillion weaving

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.