Monday 9 January 2023

The Ugly Art Club 5 Minute Challenge

 Hello Everyone.

I love making 5 minute collage art. It's so easy to fit it into a busy day, and to use up some of my scraps in the process. 

I was thrilled to see that The Ugly Art Club were doing their 2 week challenge over Christmas and New Year, with some fun prompts and free printable collage pieces to use.

I hope you're sitting comfortably. Here are all of my 15 collages. The theme titles are on them all, on the top right.
















I loved making these so much that I'm going to try and carry them on for the 365 Somethings challenge in 2023.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison

6 comments:

  1. Annie (Annie’s musings)9 January 2023 at 13:37

    Alison, your talent to be creative and produce these great little pieces of art in 5 minutes always amazes me. I can’t even think of a plan in half a day or more let alone think it and do it in 5 minutes. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the textured collages and wow 5mins!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea and of course all your mini collages too. You made some great pieces in just a little bit of time, and you can use these on bigger pages if you want also. Happy new week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely brilliant little works of art! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the QUEEN of collage fodder. I could look at these all day long, Alison. What a great way to use some of that fodder you've been hanging onto. These are very impressive. And I love them ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I don't know how you manage to make art in 5 minutes! I think I procrastinate to much over what to do and have too many ideas to do this ...lol ☺️. The huge flower with the button centre is my favourite! Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.