Sunday 8 January 2023

Care December. Days 14 - 20

 Hello All.

I don't know where the days go. I did do a lot of walking with friends last week though, which is such a joy and blessing. The weather was almost Spring-like on Friday, and I even spotted a butterfly!

I'm back today to share my final week of pages for Kasia's Care December challenge.

Day 14 - The White Thread with Claudette Hasenjager. This seems like a good page to link to Mia's Use A Photo theme at Art Journal Journey.


Day 15 - Snowflake.


Day 16 - Light like a feather.


Day 17 - Mindfulness reminder. I keep the chipboard heart on my desk as a reminder.


Day 18 - Intentional Social Media. Use social media, but don't let it become harmful to your well-being.


Day 19 - White Icing. What is your white icing?


Day 20 - Thank You.


That's the end of my December pages. I hope you enjoyed them. 

Tomorrow I'll share some 5 minute collages I created over Christmas and New Year, for The Ugly Art Club's 5 Minute Challenge.

Thanks for visiting.

Alison

10 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about where does time go? I'm trying to finish my holiday journal that totally got away from me, after the holiday. I like these. A couple have an African feel, and they look great. And nice seeing a little bling too. I hope you get some more walks in, and have a great rest of your weekend. Thanks for sharing these with us at AJJ. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie (Annie’s musings)8 January 2023 at 15:12

    Wonderful art pages, Alison, I love the stitching added to the first page. Very cool texture and details throughout the pages. Also love your thank you nod to Kasia on your last page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All fabulous pages Alison-love the stitching
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look wonderful. Let's hope that there are lots more days for getting out for walks. Thanks for joining us at AJJ, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What nice pages. Day 18 has been something I've been working on. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. After seeing the rest of these prompts, I am THRILLED I didn't even know about this challenge, much less consider taking it. I think these would be too hard for me, since I couldn't even think of anything from the prompts you shared today. I know Elle thought these were easier than AJA, but not me. I think you did an excellent job and competed it brilliantly. And you even got to hand sew a photo (which I loved) that qualified for Mia's theme at Art Journal Journey, too! You finished on a really high note, Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all beautiful and imaginative pieces of art.
    Have a good day , hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, you share some nice pieces here. I have not worked with fabrics so far. Maybe I shall give it a try. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pages, especially the one for ~Mia's theme. The rich red sets off the photo perfectly.
    Your weather must be different to ours, it never stops raining in the north.
    Hugs,Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe that you spotted a butterfly this early in the year! Your pages are gorgeous, the heart one caught my eye as I love the colours and sentiment, so true ☺️. Take care and happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.