Wednesday 15 June 2022

Daisy Yellow Index Card A Day Challenge - Week Two

 Hello All.

I know I said I would post these on Mondays, but here they are, just a couple of days late. 

Life has been getting in the way of art lately. We just had a tiring but lovely, long weekend at our daughter's new home, the ground floor flat of a Victorian house, helping her to get the garden in a fit shape for a summer of parties and BBQs. It was lovely to visit Bristol finally, she's been living there over two years now. It's a beautiful city, and she loves it. 

So here are my week two ICADs.

Day 7 - I actually used the prompt, which was 'ROOT'.


Day 8


Day 9


Day 10


Day 11


Day 12


Day 13


I'm enjoying doing some collage art again, hope you enjoy seeing them 😊

Thanks for visiting. I hope to do some visiting of your blogs too.

Alison

5 comments:

  1. Love all your brilliant index cards -great collaging,stitching,corrugated cardboard and of course the teabags
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs with all those lovely layers and teabags! My favourites are 8 with its rustic feel and 11 with the pretty yellow and green papers 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting you were able to visit your daughter and help her with her garden. And these ICADS are great. Nice paper layering and stitching (on some). hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alison, so glad you had a nice visit with your daughter and got to see Bristol. Aren't you the cheeky one with the root prompt. Is 7 your lucky number? :-) I like all your cards, I always feel like I need to choose favorites when you have a buffet of art to choose from! All kidding aside, I really am partial to the first 3. Hope you have another lovely weekend, this time to rest back up. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm late, but I've also been offline. I understand how life gets in the way of computer time.

    All your ICADs are wonderful. I really, really love each of them. I like how you use collage fodder to your advantage. Of course, I love the ones you sew on probably the best. And your use of tea bags is once again, genius. This week was hard. I like 7, 9, and 13, all for different reasons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.