Monday 2 May 2022

100 Days of Watercolour - 73-79

 Hello All.

It's been our May Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK today. We went for a lovely afternoon walk with our friends and their little spaniel, to see the bluebells in our local woods. They are at their peak now, and simply stunning carpets of blue. As usual, I forgot to take any photos!

I have another week of watercolour art to share with you today, for The 100 Day Project. 

Day 73 - I used a PaperArtsy stencil on this one, with some gold watercolour dots. 

Day 74 - I love the earthy colours and simple botanical doodle on this one.

Day 75 - Another favourite.

Day 76 - The first of a few butterflies. I wish you could see the shimmer on these.

Day 77

Day 78

Day 79

Thanks for all your lovely comments, and for coming to visit me today.

Hugs,

Alison

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful watercolour art and love the butterflies too-must get mine out and have a play
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is always so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I not only love your butterflies, but those are beautiful watercolor pieces too. i do like how you made the watercolor background and added an image in it. They are beautiful finished pieces. Happy May. I sounds like you had a wonderful holiday and start to the new month. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty, Alison! Adore them. I am so glad that you had a wonderful day outside with friends and their little spaniel. Sounds fabulous!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your watercolours and have enjoyed seeing them on FB, too. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so lovely to see all the bluebells in the woods this time of year, the walk sounds wonderful and it must have been fun spending time with your friends! Loving your watercolours and the way you layered stencils and doodles over the top of the backgrounds, and those butterflies look amazing too 😁. Wishing you a lovely week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are beautiful but I love that first one. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen bluebells except in photos. I can only image how lovely they must be. I like Day 74 and of course, the butterflies. Your watercolors get better each week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Alison! Happy Mother's Day and my apologies for getting behind again. My meds, sigh! Always enjoy seeing your watercolor creations, such pretty art, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.