Wednesday 1 July 2020

July 2020 Art Journal Calendar

Hi Everyone!

The second half of 2020 has begun, and I have my July art journal calendar pages to share with you today.


I created the background using my 3x5inch gelli plate direct onto my page, with PaperArtsy Fresco acrylics and a PaperArtsy mask. Then I used PaperArtsy stencils to add my journaling flowers and the title. 

After outlining everything, and adding the day numbers and pink paint splashes, I went a bit dotty!


Happy July!

Alison xox

6 comments:

  1. I love dotty and spotty! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is wonderful, Alison. As usual, you make mine look puny compared to your colorful and beautiful calendar. Very arty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like it Alison! Ut looks like the perfect calendar for July-almost like water splashes. Happy new month. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeousness! The cool colours of the blue with the pink dots looks fabulous and I love the sunshine design for each day, they make me smile - perfect 😀. Wishing you a happy new month! It's raining here today so looks like cleaning and the craft room fun for me ...lol 😀. Happy Friday and weekend Alison! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages love the blue and all the dots-can you believe over half way through the year!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous calendar spread Alison! Hmm..July already! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.