Tuesday 28 July 2020

366 Somethings - Week 30

Hi Everyone. I'm back today with my collaged ICADs for Week 29 of the 366 Somethings Challenge. They are also nos. 52-58/61 of Daisy Yellow's ICAD 2020.








208 is my favourite this week. The black blob on the left started off as a flower, but then I let it drip, adding more ink to create more drips. Do you have a favourite?

Thanks so much for visiting, and thanks for your concern about my back, it's a lot better, but I'm being careful now. No heavy lifting of tortoise boxes!

Alison xox

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful ICADs! 206 is my favourite with the gorgeous colours, I think I have a thing for flowers too ...lol 😀. I hope you're having a lovely week! Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous selection 207 is my fave
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Alison. My faves are the first and last ones today! Have a nice evening, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are just gorgeous Alison. They are so good that I don't have a favorite this week. I like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all wonderful, Alison, but 204 and 210 are my favorites this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when I catch them over at IG, but my favourite way to see them is in batches like this. Fabulous work again.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.