Tuesday 23 June 2020

366 Somethings - Weeks 24 and 25

Hi Everyone! I hope you're all safe and well.

It's been a busy week here for a change, I had a couple of hospital visits, and also a couple of visits from family, socially distancing in the garden of course. Our shielding at home has been extended until 31st July, but to be honest, we're quite happy being at home now. We're both natural hermits! We're enjoying our early morning walks, when it's peaceful and hardly anyone is about. I do look forward to the day when we can meet up with our children again though.

Anyway, onto my 'Somethings'. It seems that I completely forgot to share them last week, so I have 14 to show you today! Here they are, see if you can spot a couple that I used my sewing machine on. A first for me!















I hope you enjoyed my little collages. I'll definitely be sewing on them again. My sewing machine is now uncovered, dusted off, and easy to access :-)

Have a happy and creative day,

Alison xox

8 comments:

  1. Your somethings are wonderful, they get better from week to week! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison. I really like all of these equally. We too are just fine staying home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, 173 and 174 were sewn. I love that, because sewing is something I LOVE to do on paper.

    162 is great because of the embossing of the circle, 166 is a fave because of the botanical references and the leaf, 169 because I love hearts, and 170 because of all the layering. I admire them all, but those stood out to me. Yours are truly inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous collection Alison. I really like the splashes of bright colors, but how you haven't made any of them loaded with colors. It makes the colors really jump of the ICADS. I am happy being home too, at least most of the time. But sometimes I just miss going out. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - an embarrassment of riches in this post. Yes, the stitching gives a lovely extra touch of texture. I love those botanicals appearing and that gold embossing in the first one is magical. Favourites here - many! 165, 166, 171, 172, 175. Brilliant.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Unique - They Are Fabulous - Happy Friday

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theses are all brilliant great stitching and love the embossed coffee mug mark on the first one love them all
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so many beautiful collages! I love the little butterfly and gold embossing on 162, the hearts on 169 and the patterned buttons in 172 - gorgeous 😁. I hope you've had a lovely week! Happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.