Wednesday 3 June 2020

366 Somethings - Week 22

Hello Everyone! 

I'm a little bit late with my collaged ICADS for the past week, but here they are.








This week's favourite for me is definitely 149 with that hot pink and black, and the teabag texture. Which is your favourite?

Daisy Yellow Art's annual ICAD challenge began on Monday. It runs throughout June and July, 61 days. So I'm joining in with my daily index cards for that period. There are daily themes, but it's not necessary to follow them if you don't want to. I might occasionally follow the theme. I did for no. 154, the theme of which was 'Marigold'.

I hope you're having a good week. It's been hot and sunny here until today. It's still fairly warm, but we have had a little rain, the first in a few weeks! The gardens are desperate for it.

Thanks for visiting,

Alison xox


7 comments:

  1. Fantastic carxs, hard to pick a fave, but I think it's 154 for me. Have a nice evening, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all, because MOST of them used tea bags. However, my favorite has to be 153. Welcome to ICAD, 2020. I absolutely adore it, Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of cards and love the sentiments you put on are they random or do you choose them?
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful selection.1 and 5 are my faves this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I like how you used the little paper tags from the tea bags on one of this weeks ICADS. And the bags they come in also. Nice collection this week Alison. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think 149 is my favourite too even though pink/fuchsia really isn't my thing it always looks amazing with black.. i'm very drawn to 150 too, the pattern in the teabag is quite mesmerizing.
    So glad to have had some rain over the past few days, yes the gardens are extra grateful. Hope you are keeping well? Take care hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I always smile as we have similar tastes - I choose my favourite as I scroll down the ICADs and then look to see if our favourites match ... you'll never guess 149 was my favourite too ...lol 😉. It was the leaves and colours that caught my eye 😀. I hope you've had a fabulous week! Happy Friday! Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.