Wednesday 12 June 2024

June Art Journal Calendar

 Hello All.

I'm a bit late posting my calendar, but here it is finally. I'll be honest and admit that I forgot. Lol!

I used my favourite technique of starting with a layer of collage, and my journaling shapes are birds, that also make me happy. So I'm linking up with Matilde's theme of 'What makes you happy' at Art Journal Journey.


To create the birds, I stamped one on some thin card, then carefully cut it out to make a stencil. I used another stencil to create a garden for my birds.


And here's my completed May calendar.


Thanks for visiting.

Alison

6 comments:

  1. This is a super calendar. I love those birds too. I hope June has been going well for you. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I forgot to say thanks for joining Matilde's challenge. I even read it last night, but I just forgot. :) Have a great Thursday! hugs again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your calendars are always wonderful! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty birdies and lovely background, love the stamped flowers too. Hope you are looking forward to summer and all is going well with you, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual, you put my calendar to shame. I love how you created those birds. Thanks for sharing these with us at AJJ using Matilde's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alison, your June Art Journal Calendar is absolutely delightful! I love how you've incorporated your favorite technique of collage and those charming bird shapes. It's clear that each page is filled with creativity and a personal touch. The idea of using a handmade stencil for the birds shows such dedication to detail. Your May calendar looks fantastic too! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations. Keep up the inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.