Monday 31 July 2017

Daisy Yellow ICAD Challenge 2017 - Week Nine

Hello Everyone!

I'm here today to share my final five index cards for Daisy Yellow's 2017 ICAD Challenge. It's been an amazing adventure, with so many great prompts and themes. I think I only went off prompt once, which is pretty good! So here they are, days 57-61...






And, here are all 61 of my index cards, plus the cover and the bonus blind contour card. They're on a large book ring, hung on a hook in my craft studio, to provide inspiration when I need it.


Thanks so much for dropping by, and for all of the lovely comments and support you've given me throughout this challenge.

Alison x

5 comments:

  1. WOW-- you did it! Great challenge and you came up with very BEAUTIFUL and artsy ICADS! Congrats on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, I love the sheep.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief, so you've been doing these alongside all those amazing journal pages... you really are having a summer creative explosion! Fantastic ICADs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing the challenge Ali. I am a little sad it has finished because it has been such great fun following your adventure with these cards. So many inspiring ideas. These are all fabulous especially the sheep!
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a lot of art work - many congratulations on completing this challenge! From your posts you can really see that you had so much creative fun! I adore your spring lamb, blue mountains and sunset which is a really cool way of saying au revoir not goodbye to the challenge 😁. Using "au revoir" reminded me of the film "13 going on 30", have you ever watched it, anyway the response from that movie would be "arrivederci" ...Lol 😁. So arrivederci and have a great day! J 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.