Tuesday 13 June 2017

Listen to Your Inner Voice

Doing the ICAD challenge is slowly releasing my inner creative voice, and hopefully I'll be making more art if I listen enough! Today's play inspired me to create a page in my Dina Wakley Media art journal. It's also Dina inspired. I used some collage pieces that I had left over from the class I took with her in Harrogate, in March, together with a kitchen towel mop up from today's ICAD play :-)


I'm linking my page to the 'Circles' challenge at Art Journal Journey.

Hope you're having a creative week too!

Alixxx

10 comments:

  1. Love this Ali. I am so happy that you are creating your art again. Keep listening to that inner voice :)
    Hug Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're getting back into it! this is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should always listen to our inner voice, dear Alison.
    Your page is wonderful

    Thank you for linking to ART JORNAL JOURNEY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "Listen to your inner voice" artjournal page is wonderful!
    Rike x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful page - I love Dina as a teacher so much - couldn't join her in person yet, but I took some different online workshops and she is one of the best Mixed Media teachers out there !
    Thank you for such an amazing page linked to AJJ - circles - Dina inspired but completely Alison styled !
    Great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice words and a very good designed page to present them. I like it much.
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Alison, I love everything about it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page, the colours and texture are wonderful! I love the faces and how they depict the inner voice sentiment, they create a lovely reflective look and feel. Happy Friday and wishing you a great weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful Journal page, the designed is very nic!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your gorgeous AJ page! And the sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.